AB2eyeBeam is an Address book plug-in,
which can compose phone numbers and dial with eyeBeam or X-Lite.
* Plug-ins fusions. AB2eyeBeam supports eyeBeam and X-Lite (priority to eyeBeam if you've both).
* Check if eyeBeam is on the computer, then X-Lite, otherwise the menu is disable.
* Wait 15 seconds before compose the number if eyeBeam has to launch (suppose time for the launch and the connexion to the network).
* Transformation of "+" in "00" at the beginning of numbers.
* Transformation of "0" in "0033" in the beginning for phone number with 10 digits (01 => 00331, 02 => 00332, ...).
* AB2eyeBeam puts in pause iTunes and QuickTime when a phone calling is dialing.
* Localization in english, more...french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian, dutch and japanese.
Operating System Support: Apple Address Book, eyeBeam or X-Lite (SIP phone)