Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II Description:
Rome Has Fallen. The World Is Up for Grabs.
Lead one of the most powerful civilizations of the Middle Ages to greatness. Raise your armies. Forge alliances. Grow a thriving market economy. Build wonders to stand the test of time. There are many paths to power, but only one civilization will reign supreme.
The 1.0.1 update addresses the following:
- Fixed the bug with the unit text in the scenario editor being white on a white background.
- Fixed the colored fog effects, e.g. red flashing buildings.
- Fixed several bugs in the pathfinding logic. Units should now move in a more expected direction.
- Fixed a crash when loading saved games that contained a wonder.
- Increased width of instruction panel text and reduced the font size to accommodate German.
- Fixed a bug for users with a disk named Data. It conflicted with the game s Data folder.
- Added a check for CarbonLib 1.4. If the CarbonLib installer is present on your CD, it will be installed. Otherwise, you will be required to acquire and install CarbonLib from Apple.
- Multiplayer and Out of Sync save file names were too long for the Mac file system.
- Fixed problem where you could enter save file names longer than acceptable on the Mac.
- Increased preferred memory partition size to 120MB.
- The in-game cursor was disappearing after certain dialogs were displayed (the hot keys dialog, for example).
Feature: Age of Empires II Conquers the Mac
View QuickTime Trailer
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
Review for Age of Empires II