Did you ever mark something in your calendar only to forget to check the calendar? No more. Blotter is a streamlined calendar viewer which displays itself right on your desktop. Beautifully discreet and out of the way, yet only a glance away.
Blotter is an easy way to increase your productivity. With your week right before you, it is fast to see if you can make a meeting on Tuesday or if you’ll be able to go home early on Friday.
• Keep your existing calendar. Blotter will tie directly into your Mac OS X iCal calendar instead of recreating it.
• Get setup in no time and no work.
• Keep things snappy. Blotter uses very little memory and processing power.
• Optionally view the next 7 days instead of a regular week.
• Turn on the Narrow option to save space with only a to do list and upcoming events.
Also works with Google Calendar. See our FAQ for more information.
Note that Blotter does not support calendar editing.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X