bmGlyph - bitmap font generator.
bmGlyph is a tool which allow you to create nice rendered fonts and use it in your game or application. (a bitmap font generator with a font atlas)
- Select fonts from your system or import any font file.
- Cast Shadow with custom color
- Stroke with desired color / gradient and width,
- Choose how to fill the glyph: color, glossy, gradient, or even import your own texture.
- Work on selected glyphs only allows you to change the color or texture of each glyph.
- Preview mode: see how it render on an 768x1024 / 640x960 / 320x480 screen, or import (drag&drop) your own background.
- Auto SD: generate automatically SD and HD textures.
- AutoSize: finds the best texture size automatically.
- Export the preview text as a PNG file.
- Kerning support
- Hundreds of charset presets
- Bounding box adjustment
Once published, the bitmap and the atlas font file can be used with the most famous game framework: cocos2d, corona, sparrow, unity/ezgui.
Stop wasting your time designing yourself your text or creating multilangages version of the same button: start using bmGlyph !
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later