Breathing Zone - Relaxing Breathing Exercises
Breathing Zone - Relaxing Breathing Exercises Description:
Breathing Zone is a simple, effective, and completely safe guided breathing exercise. In just 5 minutes you can start to enjoy the deep relaxation and other health benefits of slower therapeutic breathing.
• The iPhone version of Breathing Zone has been recommended by Time.com Techland Feb 22, 2011.
Thousands of satisfied customers are using the iPhone version of Breathing Zone. Now you can enjoy the same deeply relaxing breathing exercises on your Mac.
Breathing exercises can help reduce stress, improve your mood, and make you feel more relaxed and energized.
Breathing Zone uses a clinically proven* therapeutic breathing technique that decreases your heart rate, and over time can even help to lower High Blood Pressure.
Breathing Zone is designed to be easy to use. There are no complicated settings and no difficult breathing patterns to master. All you need to do is breathe in and out according to the guide. Your breathing rate is gradually lowered and the length of your exhalation extended as the session progresses.
• Easy to follow voice instructions.
• Intuitive animated breathing guide.
• Full Screen mode.
• Integrated Help & Quick Start Guide.
• A choice of 4 calming guide sounds.
• Weekly Target tracks your therapeutic breathing minutes.
* Clinical studies in the Journal of Human Hypertension and the American Journal of Hypertension have shown that doing therapeutic breathing for 45 minutes a week can help lower High Blood Pressure.
Note: The Breathing Rate Monitor feature of the iPhone version of Breathing Zone is not currently supported on the Mac version.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X