"Where does all my money go?" you've asked yourself. You've written it down in your paper check register but it can't sort and categorize your transactions and it will never balance itself. You've tried medieval torture devices like Quicken but they're so full of features you'll never use that it's actually painful just to enter the raw data. What you really need is a friendly personal finance tool that gets the basics just right and keeps things simple. That's where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, the powerfully simple personal finance manager.
* Friendly, single-window interface
* QuickFilter, an advanced search field that turns "those other search fields" on their ear
* Scheduled Entries, the easy way to manage your monthly bills
* Account Summaries, customized reports to help you visualize where your money came from and where it's going
* Categories, giving you the power to group your transactions as you see fit for more accurate reporting
* Splits, with support for categories in each line item
* Transfers between accounts
* Printing that works
* OFX, QIF and CSV/Text import
* Multiple currency support
* And more!
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC
Review for CheckBook