Cisdem WinmailReader for Mac
Cisdem WinmailReader for Mac Description:
Received a winmail.dat file but can't open it? Cisdem WinmailReader is the one-stop solution for you to open winmail.dat files on the Mac and it allows any attachments contained in them to be previewed and saved. Either drag - and -drop or just double - click, you can check single or multiple files at the same time. Even you can use it as QuickLook to preview the attachments.
1. Easy To Use: Double-click to open winmail.dat file on Mac;
2. Display All: Show all contents of winmail.dat, including email message and attachments;
3. Drag and Drop: drag and drop to open multiple Winmail.dat files at once;
4. List Viewing: Support Multi-files Viewing to read and switch between multiple Winmail files easily;
5. Preview: Preview attachment of winmail.dat using QuickLook;
6. Open: Open to view attached files into respective default applications;
7. Extract: Extract and save files contained on the Winmail.dat attachment.
System Requirements: 1. Intel processor. 2. Mac OS X 10.8 or Later 3. 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X
Tags: winmail reader, open winmaildat, winmaildat reader, open winmaildat on mac