Clipping Detector Description:
Clipping Detector is a simple tool that checks your media files for audio clipping.
* Report the clipping status of the current playing track from iTunes
* Support Growl notification when both Growl and Growlnotify are installed
* It only works on DRM free media.
* It only checks media for clipping and report the number of clips to you, so you can be aware of the issue.
* It does not fix the clipping problem.
* It only works on files, you can drag multiple files onto the icon at once.
* It does not work on iTunes library meta file or folders.
* More info about clipping, dynamic range compression and the loudness war: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X