CloudPlay - Music Player for YouTube & SoundCloud
CloudPlay - Music Player for YouTube & SoundCloud Description:
FREE MUSIC! Yes, play millions of songs and discover thousands of playlists with this lightweight music player that lives in your menu bar!
Type a couple of words and instantly see music from iTunes, YouTube, SoundCloud, exfm, Official.fm, Jamendo, Xiami, and thousands of online radio stations. Do you keep MP3s in your Dropbox or Google Drive? Stream them with CloudPlay!
Open the playlists menu and explore curated playlists and popular tracks from Console.fm, Shuffler.fm, Jamendo, and other sites. Or login to your YouTube and SoundCloud accounts and enjoy your existing favorites, likes, and playlists. With CloudPlay, your music travels with you.
Due to technical restrictions, iTunes Match is not supported and any tracks that aren't local will be hidden.
To satisfy App Store requirements, if you want to use your keyboard's media keys with CloudPlay to control playback, you must also press Option-Shift (⇧⌥).
- Search for tracks in iTunes, YouTube, SoundCloud, exfm, Official.fm, Jamendo, Xiami
- Search for playlists on YouTube, SoundCloud
- Play music in your Dropbox, Google Drive
- Create playlists that contain tracks from one or more sources
- Play your YouTube favorites and playlists
- Play SoundCloud likes and sets
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Assignable hotkey to open player
- Share tracks via Twitter, Facebook, IM, and email (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only)
- Playback control with Apple Remote
- Optimized for Retina display
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
"CloudPlay makes it really simple to add lots of music from lots of different places to a single playlist. On top of that, you get videos, too, which was so cool, I had to turn CloudPlay off to get any work done." -- Mac.AppStorm (scored 9 out of 10)
"CloudPlay sits in the menu bar and plays while you work. It's simple, but works really well." -- ...
System Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor