CocoViewX is an cocoa nativ Image browser and viewer for the common graphic formats. Supported are png, jpg, jp2, psd, tga, pdf, tiff, gif (animated), sgi, bmp.
CocoViewX features included:
* DropBox : easy access to files and folders
* Rename series of images
* export images as png, tif, bmp and jpeg WITH geometry changes.
* quick export. Export every file with the same option to the same folder as the last one by one shortcut
* fullscreen view
* fullscreen slideshow
* full drag&drop from files
* copy/paste/link files.
* auto refresh of changes in current directory.
* set images as desktop wallpaper
* simple gui
... and many more.
What's new in this version:
* Read IPTC Metadata ( i.e from Photoshop)
* Write IPTC Metadata
* Read EXIF Informations from RAW files
* Drag EXIF Information from the table to any other application
* Use CocoThumbX preferences to create Custom Icons
* Better JPEG lossless support
* Rotate&Save image in fullscreen
* New better image selection/crop
* Export images with round corners
* Preview all images bevor exporting them to your harddisk
* New dropbox layout
* Copy Image as Custom Icon to file
* New Mac OS X like Preferences
* Fixed that a empty DropBox would not accept new files
* Fixed crash deleting Alias file
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher