CPU Speed Accelerator
CPU Speed Accelerator Description:
You want to increase the power of your Macintosh? At very low cost? You want to increase by 20% to 30% the speed of your applications without spending money in new hardware? You want to automatically always make the most of the power of your CPU to the foreground application you are using?
Then CPU Speed Accelerator is what you need!
CPU Speed Accelerator allows you to drastically increase the CPU allocated to your foreground applications to make the most of the power of your Macintosh.
- It can increase by up to 30% the power of your Macintosh.
- It automatically detects the foreground application you are using.
- It redirects unused power of your CPU to the foreground application.
- You can set the percentage of acceleration between 0% and 100%.
- It tells the Process Manager of the UNIX layer of Mac OS X to always assign the maximum priority to the foreground application.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC