123D Design Description:
Design the things you imagine, and then make them real!
With Autodesk 123D Design you can use natural design and editing tools to create a 3D model. Then 3D print your model, or send it directly to our fabrication service to be made for you.
How it works
* Get started quickly with one of the basic shapes, in just a few clicks you can already be cruising along with your design.
* Professional CAD skills are not required. Using the creation and editing tools is straightforward and natural, so you can focus on what you’re designing, not how to design it.
* 123D Design automatically creates the most natural connection between parts. When moved, objects will align and snap to connection points like the corners and the center of faces. That’s not what you want? Don’t worry; you can define your own specifics.
* Save your designs to your desktop, or save them to My Projects where you can access them from the 123D Design web and desktop apps.
* Ready to 3D print? Converting your model from digital to physical is just a few clicks away.
More cool stuff
* If you design easier on a flat piece of paper, start with a sketch and then make it 3D when you’re ready.
* Preview what your project would look like when it’s made by adding realistic materials like plastic, ceramic, wood, and metal.
* Check out projects from other 123D Design users, right in the app. Get inspired by what others have done, or use their shared projects in your own design.
System Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Operating System Support: Mac OS X