123D Make Description:
123D Make lets you turn 3D models into real world creations made out of any flat material that you can cut!
Easily convert any 3D STL or OBJ file into a physical object using automatically generated 2D build plans and animated assembly instructions.
✓ 4 Build Techniques
• Stacked - Create objects by cutting out cross sections and stacking them on top of each other.
• Interlocked - Create slotted assemblies that go together even without adhesive.
• Curve - Define the sweep of your interlocked slices with an editable spline for curvy shapes.
• Radial - Define an axis of rotation around which interlocked slices are assembled, ideal for rounded shapes like bowls.
✓ Custom Materials
• Choose from preset materials or define your own sheet size, thickness and kerf from which to build your project. Your build plans are automatically updated on the fly to maximize the use of your material, while the 3D view always shows you what your finished product will look like.
✓ Object Size
• Define the final size of your final real-world object and your build plans are updated automatically. Create objects of any size that you are able to physically cut!
✓ Interactive Slice Direction & Distribution
• Adjust the angle and spacing of your construction using intuitive manipulators to get the look you want.
• Adjust the positioning of individual slices to right where you need them.
✓ Modify Form
• Hollow - Automatically hollow out your model to cut down on final weight, minimize material use, or to create hidden cavities in which to hide treasures.
• Thicken - Thicken your model interactively to make thin parts more manufacturable or to give your model a more cartoony look.
• Shrinkwrap - Great for closing models that have holes or very fine details.
System Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Operating System Support: Mac OS X