Dipboard is an intuitive clipboard manager that supports text, images, and files. There's several ways to get data into and out of Dipboard:
* Dipboard has an option that allows you to keep a record of your clipboard history.
* You can drag in text, images, files, and URLs into one of the clips in Dipboard, as well as drag them out again.
* You can select clips in the Dipboard window itself and use your normal keyboard combinations such as Command-C to copy, Command-V to paste, and the Delete key to delete the contents of a clip.
* You can right click on a clip to bring up a menu, even when Dipboard isn't the active application.
* If you like to keep URLs and Files in Dipboard, these can be opened with a simple double-click. New in this version: Help in the contextual menu now opens in a window instead of Mach Software Design's website
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel