FFView is a fast OpenGL-powered picture viewer a la ACDsee (2.x).
It is aimed at letting you read manga or other comics onscreen (windowed & fullscreen mode).
Features include fast prefetching, smooth panning, voice commands, 2-page mode, a magnifying lens, the ability to browse pictures inside archives (.rar/.cbr, .zip/.cbz, .pdf) and sticky per-picture options.
Supports EXIF tags and is scriptable.
What's new in this version:
* FIXED: The previous version didn't work on OS X 10.3.9
* ADDED: Archive type (zip/rar) autodetection - no need for a correct file extension
* FIXED: New refresh routine
* FIXED: Not all EXIF tags were shown
* Plus various other bug fixes
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
Review for FFView