Flash Decompiler Trillix
Flash Decompiler Trillix Description:
Flash Decompiler Trillix, formerly known as SWF to FLA Converter, converts Adobe Flash SWF files back into FLA format which can easily be edited in native Flash environment. Every group of objects such as morphs, shapes, texts, fonts, motions, sounds, ActionScripts, etc. could be placed in separate FLA library groups, which makes using and working with the resulting FLA file much easier. Moreover, since Trillix version, in addition to SWF to FLA conversion, Flash Decompiler can extract all objects (images, sounds, video, shapes, text, morphs, ActionScripts, etc) used in SWF files into various file formats just in several more...clicks. Additionally, you may customize FLA file workspace by enabling/disabling grids, rulers; specifying grid accuracy and so on. Every morph or shape can be placed on different layers to make sure that masks layers are working properly. Flash Decompiler Trillix is the only Mac OS tool to export the whole SWF movie in FLA format that supports Flash MX and ActionScript 2.0.
* Empty streaming sounds are not extracted now
* Improved: fonts extraction mechanism
* Improved: FLA writing mechanism
* Sounds and video extraction mechanism is greatly enhanced
* Bug in extraction of 24-bit lossless pictures without alpha channel fixed
* Several other minor bugs and glitches fixed
* Improved: detection of Mac OS version
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.4 or later.