Flash'In'App is a free Cocoa framework that lets you load and fully manage Adobe Flash movies directly from your own applications for Mac OS X. Flash'In'App contains a set of classes, which provide any application with the abilities to play SWF files, manage their playback, communicate with them via External API, FSCommands or Variables, control external resources loading, and much more.
Flash'In'App classes enable your applications to interact with Flash Player.plugin and SWF files themselves.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug with dragging in wrong direction
- Added ESFlashZoomPreview
- Added ESFlashView_FLVSupport
- Added delegate method flashView:didDisplayRect: to ESFlashView
- Added delegate method netscapeView:didReceiveData:forRequest: to ESNetscapePluginView
- Fixed slowing of playback when window is inactive
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel