G-Ear Music Player
G-Ear Music Player Description:
This app lets you connect to your existing Google Play music player (also known as Google Music) account and listen to your favorite music without confining yourself to a web browser, or having to install Flash Player. The interface aims to be simple and intuitive, and just do what it has to. So don't hesitate, just go on and try!
Google Music is a free service which lets you put your collection into the cloud, and listen to your songs anytime, anywhere, without having to carry them all along.
We'll appreciate every feature request, so feel free to write your opinion to us. And please drop an email if you encounter any bugs, we are eager to give you the perfect experience.
- Playlist support (note: playlist modification will come in v1.4)
- Album, Artist, and Genre views
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Download of album art from Last.fm
- Post songs to Notification Center (Mountain Lion only)
- Share Sheets (e.g. can post currently audible song via Twitter or Facebook, Mountain Lion only)
- fully Retina compatible
- Gapless playback
- Instant mixes (accessible by clicking on brain icon in song's row)
- Previous, Play, and Next buttons in OS X status bar (can be turned off in settings if not desired)
- Apple keyboard Previous, Play, and Next buttons (may require external preference pane). G-Ear itself can also be launched if it's not running.
- Apple Remote support (requires external preference pane, and please note that Apple Remote is a physical remote, not to be confused with the iOS app called 'Remote')
- you can rate your songs
- Auto playlists (Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, Recently Added, the meaning of the latter is configurable)
- pause playback if Mac goes to sleep
- pause/play song by pressing Space
- Filter your songs
- Shuffle, repeat
- Full screen support
- 2-factor authentication is supported
System Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Operating System Support: Mac OS X