Goldberg X Description:
Goldberg is a freeware image and movie viewer with image editing capabilities and support for applying QuickTime and other effects.
Version 2 is a major rewrite and offers rotation capabilities, free zooming, undo support and more.
Image viewer's features:
* Read PICT, Photoshop, JPEG, TIFF, FlashPix, GIF, PNG, Targa, BMP, SGI, and PDF files
* Save as PICT, PDF, Photoshop, JPEG or JPEG 2000 file
* Export as TIFF, PNG, Targa, BMP, SGI or qtif file
* Support PICT, Movie, TIFF and PDF Clipboard formats
* Copy to Clipboard as PICT with QuickTime compression
* Handle large PICT image (> 4095 pixels)
* Can open several files in the Open file window (Navigation Services window)
* Saving using long file name > 31 characters
* Display long file name in the window title
* View as real or print size
* Contextual Menu support
o Selection tool
o Zoom-In & Zoom-out tools (with zoom in a given area by click and drag)
o Hand tool facility usable with other tools (while CapsLock key is locked)
* Editing Capabilities with Undo support
o Crop the current selection
o Resize image / change image resolution
180?, +/- 90? and arbitrary + Flip horizontally or vertically
o Applying QuickTime Effects such:
Blur, Brightness & Contrast, Color Tint, Edge Detection, Emboss, HSL Balance, Sharpen, etc?
o Revert to previous saved file
Movie viewer's features:
* Open and view QuickTime movie and animated GIF files
* Allow to copy the current selection as a PICT (to extract one image) or a Movie (to extract a sequence)
What's new in this version:
Exif Orientation tag (0x0112) is supported for JPEG and TIFF files. Goldberg 2.5.1 is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 (aka Leopard).
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel