Hand & Wrist Pro III with Animations
Hand & Wrist Pro III with Animations Description:
This app now includes the following animations:
• Deep Transverse Metacarpal Ligament
• Scapholunate Interosseous Ligament
• Flexor Retinaculum of Wrist (aka Transverse Carpal Ligament)
• Ulnar Collateral Ligament of the Thumb
• Hook Grip
• Key Grip
• Pinch Grip
• Power Grip
• Arthroplasty with cement
• Arthroplasty without cement
• Avascular Necrosis (Kienbock's disease)
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• CTS release surgery
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
Hand & Wrist Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom and rotate the hand & wrist. Hand & Wrist Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a brief overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/handwrist_pro.php
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the hand & wrist for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your mouse.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) - with the swipe of your mouse.
• Ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the click of a pin.
• 125 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 47 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 208 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped on to the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Fac...
System Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor