Hip Pro III with Animations
Hip Pro III with Animations Description:
Developed by 3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
This app now includes the following animations:
• Avascular Necrosis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Acetabular Cartilage - Debridement
• Acetabular Cartilage - Delamination Repair
• Arthroplasty - With Cement
• Arthroplasty - No Cement
• Iliofemoral Ligament
• Ischiofemoral Ligament
• Ligament of Head of Femur
• Pubofemoral Ligament
Hip Pro III gives users an in depth look into the body region and allows them to cut, zoom & rotate the hip. Hip Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/hip_pro.php
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the hip for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - all easily controlled with your mouse.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) - with the swipe of your mouse.
• Ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 105 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 55 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 164 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped onto the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Full Screen Mod...
System Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor