iGet is an inventive file transfer tool designed specifically for the Mac. It allows you to log into your account on any remote Mac and browse, find, and get the files you need. As easy to use as the best FTP clients, iGet is much more Mac-oriented: you can stop and resume file and folder transfers, and you see the real Mac icons and Finder labels for all your files as you browse. iGet can even put files into the Trash remotely.
With Spotlight searches that execute on the remote Mac, you can find anything quickly. Always-on strong SSH encryption keeps your data secure, and you never have to think about details like HFS metadata, resource forks, or unusual characters in your file names. With iGet, it just works. It's designed to work well over virtually any kind of network connection, not just a fast LAN. This makes iGet a great tool for accessing your Macs over the Internet. And with it's innovative "zero-setup" design, you don't have to install any special software (not even iGet) on the remote Mac before connecting.
All this power is wrapped up in a smooth interface that is simple to use and supports all the great technologies that Mac users expect, including Automator, AppleScript, Bonjour, Spotlight, and the Keychain.
* Fully supports Mac file features (resource forks, type/creator, HFS metadata, Finder flags, file packages, etc.)
* Resumable file and folder transfers
* Remote Spotlight searching!
* Displays true Mac icons for remote files
* No server software required - just iGet on your own Mac
* 60 second learning curve
* always on strong SSH encryption (now supports public key auth)
* Bonjour, Automator, AppleScript and Keychain support
* Optimized for excellent performance over real-world Internet connections, such as DSL, cable, and even dialup
What's new in this version:
iGet 2.6.1 contains an important bug fix, correcting an iss...
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.4 or later. Universal Binary