Image Interlacer Description:
Image Interlacer is the advanced version of the freeware Interlacer. It has many more capabilities and features in comparision with the original Interlacer. Image Interlacer allows you to:
* Set the line thickness of the interlaced image (see left image)
* Tint the image a certain color to match the overall theme
* Set the opacity (allows you to fade images rather than just interlacing them)
* Grab images from movies and interlace them
* Interlace vertically or horizontally or cross BOTH (Cross Hatched).
* Create 3-D Anaglyphs by with two pictures taken at different angles. (3D glasses not included with purchase)
* The entire Interface has been reworked (For the better).
* Added help window at the bottom right corner.
* A Batch Save feature that lets you convert a large number of picture to JPEG in one click.
* And the best feature, you can now take photos whith a Digital Video Camcorder with Image Interlacer.
What's new in this version:
* Added OpenFolder, which allows you to select a folder and Image Interlacer will open all the readable picture files there.
* Added All Button in Batch Save that allows you to Move every picture.
* Added Progress Bar
* Allow for more precise arrangement of photos in anaglyphing by moving with arrow keys.
* Allow a "Command - S (menu item)" intstead of clicking on the save button to push onto Save list (images with resolution greater then your screen).
* Rearranged some menu items.
* Fixed some minor bugs and typos.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.1 or higher