Image2SWF is an extremely easy program to convert your image files into Macromedia Flash files. Image2SWF is easy to use and is great for displaying your images on websites.
* Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF). Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to view your images.
* Output HTML files to quickly generate a web page to show your images.
* Output self-executables to run on Macintosh and Windows based computers.
* Supports image formats: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .pic, .png, .psd, .tga, .tiff
* Add transitional effects to display the images.
* Add on click actions to launch web pages or load other SWF movie files.
* Add overlays/watermarks to easily brand your Flash images.
* Apply filters such as brightness/contrast, sepia tone, and oil paint
* Add preloaders to display loading bars while the images load on a website.
* Batch convert multiple images files at once
* Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC