iRecordMusic enables you to record Internet music, sports and news for listening on your iPod, PDA, mobile or computer. Broadcasts in RealAudio, WindowsMedia, or QuickTime can be recorded as MP3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, 3GPP, AIFF. Schedule recordings with iCal. Record multiple sources at the same time. AppleScript support.
With iRecordMusic you can:
- Record Internet audio as MP3, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, 3GPP
- Record in Real-Time to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC
- Schedule recordings via iCal
- Make multiple recordings at the same time
- Tag recordings with session information
- Add recordings to iTunes playlist
- Split recordings manually, or automatically by time
- AppleScript support
Support for audio content broadcast in:
- RealAudio / RealVideo
- QuickTime media
- Flash web content
- MP3, M3U, EXTM3U streaming net radio
- Midi web sounds
What's new in this version:
* Fixed bug where AAC files encoded with iTunes were ignoring the bookmarkable option.
* Fixed bug where iTunes encoded files on Jaguar had their file type and creator codes stripped.
* Updated default media embedding list
* Genre of recordings is now set to 'iRecordMusic' making it easier for users to create iTunes smart playlists to handle recordings
* Changed input session info dialog so that user can press return to select 'Okay'.
* Fixed bugs in ID3v2 tag generation.
System Requirements: Requires Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.2.6 or later