iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder - the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists - one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
You can use iVoxel in two different ways:
As a realtime vocoder talking into the microphone while playing tunes on the keyboard. The sound character of your voice can be changed in many different aspects like pitch, gender or breath noise.
Record the analyzed spectrum of phrases and words from your own voice. Then use this voxels to play with your own voice on the keyboard or with the build in sequencer. Over 200 hundred prerecorded voxels are already included.
The output of your creations can be recorded to an audio file which you
can use with other programs for further processing.
• Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice
• 20 Channel vocoder
• Voice spectrum recorder (voxels)
• Over 200 prerecorded voxels included
• Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato.
• CoreMIDI support allows use of external MIDI keyboard
• Monophonic sequencer for notes & lyrics
• Voice optimized polyphonic synthesizer
• Time warping of voxels
• Gender changer
• Breath noise
• 12dB Lowpass filter
• Pitch vibrato with delay
• Chorus/Delay effects
• Export of audio recordings
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X