Keyspan USB Adapters 1.8
Keyspan USB Adapters 1.8 Description:
the MacOS X driver for the Keyspan family of USB serial adapters.
This software supports the following Keyspan hardware:
- Twin Serial Adapter (models USA-28X, USA-28XA and USA-28XB)
- PDA Adapter (models USA-19 and USA-19Qi)
- High Speed Serial Adapter (models USA-19W and USA-19QW)
- USA-18X Serial Adapter
- USA-28 USB Serial Adapter
- USA-49W 4-port Serial Adapter (models USA-49W, USA-49WLC, USA-4E230)
- USA-19H USB Serial Adapter (models USA-19Hs and USA-19Hp)
- serial port in MPR-112 Mobile Port Replicator
Whats New in This Version
- Fixed bug where, in Mac OS X 10.3, assistant and driver couldn t communicate properly. Caused either bad data in place of event trace or device status, or sometimes caused the Keyspan Serial Assistant to crash.
- Changed handling of doConfigCompl and statusMsg to allow events to arrive out of order around close. Happens in some situations where EHCI is used and the adapter is plugged into a HS hub.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.3 or later