KopyMac copies files via the cp -r command thus avoiding the (-50 error) you might get when copying files to windoze formatted/smb disks from the finder. I have also added code to better handle characters the regular cp -r command gets hung on, such as question marks and other characters etc. Now Kopy also preserves Metadata (fileType and Creator codes). Kopymac is also wonderful for use of many 3rd party mp3 players like the iriver or nomad.
What's new in this version:
* Started Multi Copy Zones (not complete)
* Added compatibility for Leopard.Numerous bugFixes
* Added nested folder support.
* Added Error log--Kopymac will post error log on desktop if any copy errors were encountered.
* Removed--some window modes, they will return on next release.
added "Clean" button which will remove ._ and .DS_Store files to any volume mounted in KopyMac's Destination drop. Good for users who have allready copied their files without first using KopyMac. (KopyMac, performs this function automatically when you transfer files through it)
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC