Turns your Mac into an anytime, anywhere recording studio packed with hundreds of instruments and a recording engineer or two for good measure. It’s the easiest way to create, perform and record your own music whether you’re an accomplished player or just wish you were a rock star. And GarageBand is the newest member of the iLife family, so you can add your original music to your slideshows, your DVD menus, burn it to CDs or score your iMovie projects.
What’s New in this Version
* Fixes an issue related to undoing Flex Time edits.
* Removes occasional latency that can occur on guitar tracks.
* Restores ability to use the Quantize Note Timing menu for tracks with Groove Matching.
* This update is recommended for all GarageBand '11 users.
* This update addresses general compatibility issues, improves overall stability, and fixes a number of other minor issues.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X
Tags: guitar, download garageband, lessons, piano, loops, record, mix, compose
Review for GarageBand