TrendyMac is a GUI based analyzer for logfiles of webservers.
Using its interactive view, users may browse through generated reports, sort and filter results.
Since TrendyMac is a Mac application, it is easy to use. Default settings match most needs.
* Logfile formats: Common, W3C, combined and NCSA
* Exclude patterns allow to skip certain URLs [e.g. images]
* Reports can be restricted to only some servers which are part of a log
* Visitor [IP-address or domain-name]
* Language settings of browsers [country and spoken language]
* Browsers [Full detail or major browsers only]
* AdWords referral report [by AdWords server domain and date]
* Google spider reports [by Google domain and date]
* Search queries of search engines
* Requested pages (URLs)
* Evaluates referring pages
* Server result codes
* Server names
* Resolves visitor's IPs to names (FQDN)
* Geo information of visitors: country, state and city (disabled this release)
* Timely distribution of requests
* Prints reports and create PDF reports
What's new in this version:
* Fixed an issue regarding projekt-files. Now correctly saves and opens project-files.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (Universal)