CoolTerm for Mac
CoolTerm for Mac Description:
CoolTerm is a simple serial port terminal application (no terminal emulation) that is geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers, etc. The features of CoolTerm include:
* Capability of multiple concurrent connections if multiple serial ports are available.
* Display of received data in textual or hexadecimal format.
* Sending data via keypresses as well as a "Send String" dialog that support data entry in textual or hexadecimal format.
* Sending data via pasting of text into the terminal window.
* Sending of text files.
* Capability of recording received data to text files.
* Local echoing of transmitted data.
* Local echoing of received data (loop back to sender).
* Hardware (CTS, DTR) and software flow control (XON).
* Optical line status indicators.
* Capability of manually toggling RTS and DTR signals when hardware flow control is disabled.
* Capability of loading and saving connection options.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC