Use StreamToMe on your Mac to play *video*, *music* and *photo* files streamed over WiFi or 3G from your Mac or Windows PC. No prior conversion or copying required, just click the file and it plays.
* Video replay up to HD quality 720p
* Continuous, single and random play modes
* iTunes library integration; browse your iTunes files and playlists
* Play all your music, display album art
* Play through folders or use your iTunes playlists
* SRT and SSA subtitles
UP TO HD QUALITY
You can stream movies up to HD quality (720p) over WiFi to your Mac from most other recent Macs and PCs.
* *Movie files*: in MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, WMV and more formats
* *Music files* in MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, M4A and more formats.
* *Photo files* in JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF (RAW files are not supported)
You can *pause and seek* through the file on your Mac as though it were actually a local copy device.
Local or remote
Stream over the internet from your Mac/PC to wherever you have a Mac running StreamToMe. All media bitrates are automatically adjusted to suit your connection speed. You can watch your movies, listen to your music wherever you are. Use a dynamic DNS address to find your computer and *stream away*.
**WHAT YOU NEED**
*StreamToMe* requires Mac OS X 10.6 or greater
You also need the free *ServeToMe* program running on either an Intel Mac (OS X 10.5 or later) or a PC with Pentium4 or greater running XP SP2, Vista or Windows.
ServeToMe is a *free program* that StreamToMe users can download from http://pr...
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.6 or later.