MacDaddy is a powerful, yet easy to use MAC Address Changer (Spoofer). MacDaddy does not change the hardware burned-in MAC addresses. MacDaddy changes the "software based" MAC addresses. Allows changes to any NIC that permits using built-in utilities. MacDaddy helps people to protect their privacy by hiding their real MAC Addresses in the widely available Network. MacDaddy also helps Network and IT Security professionals to troubleshoot network problems, test Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS,) test Incident Response plans, build high-availability solutions, recover (MAC Address based) software licenses, etc.
* +Restore to original MAC without reboot. (thanks Dennis J. for the info)
* +Preferences now save.
* +Original MAC shown on NIC list on mouse over.
* +Shortcut key added for Log window.
* -Restore button removed from preferences.
* *Interface window switched to metal style look.
* *MAC restore on reboot code redone.
* *Misc Other Code Fixes.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.4.10