MarkMywords offers easy format- and structurizing-functions for articles which will be published on the web and remains platform-independent by using plain text documents.
Some highlights of the MarkMyWords feature-set:
* Support of a variety of markup-languages
* Live-preview of the content and possibility to add own CSS-stylesheets
* Use of text-templates and markers for quick text navigation
* Easy import of text-data from popular RSS-readers and web-browsers
* A flexible fullscreen-modus
* Plugin-System (Version 1.1.0)
* And more little tricks to straighten the writing task
MarkMyWords supports the markup-languages BBCode, Markdown, Smark, Textile and Wikitext and offers a preview of the formatted output as it would be displayed on webpages immediately. Of course you can use plain HTML to format your text too.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 or later.