The #1 choice of educators to keep an eye on student computer activity, monitor web browsing, share any computer screen in the classroom, remote control student computers from the teacher’s machine, supervise student screens remotely, and guide student computer work.
- Supervise Students: Observe an individual student screen or all student computer screens remotely from the teacher’s computer. Ensures students stay on task.
- Screen Sharing: Share the teacher’s computer screen with one student, a group of students ort he entire class. Allows all students to easily follow presentations on their computer.
- Remote Control Student Computers: Take control of any student computer from the teacher’s machine to help with a difficult problem or to intervene.
- Monitor Web Browsing: Keep an eye on where your students surf the web during class.
- Blank Student Screens: Blank student screens to focus the attention of the students to the front of the room.
- Many more features.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later