MenuTemperature is a small utility for continuously measuring your computer’s CPU temperature and frequency. It provides averages, minimums and maximums as well, and lets you set the interval at which gauging takes place. Current values are displayed prominently in the menu bar, as a status item, although you can decrease the font size if you find it too distracting, or if it simply takes away too much space. Either Celsius or Fahrenheit values can be displayed.
* Added support for Core 2 Duo MacBooks
* Added new French localization; thanks Clément Mouchet!
* Added support for Core 2 Duo iMacs and MacBook Pros
* Added new Traditional Chinese localization; thanks Mario Wu!
* Fixed a mistake in the Dutch localization; thanks Denis Defreyne!
* Much of the code has been rewritten for more efficiency
* Many additional models are introduced
* The AuthHelper isn't needed any more
* MenuTemperature can now keep track of the CPU frequency as well
* Several smaller changes have been made
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.4 or later and a supported machine.