Microspot DWG Viewer
Microspot DWG Viewer Description:
Microspot DWG Viewer is a product based on Microspot MacDraft Professional which enables AutoCAD DWG files produced on a PC to be opened and viewed on Apple Macintosh Computers running Mac OS X (v10.2.8) or later. During opening the user can choose the layout that will be opened or open the Model from a list of available layouts. The scale and units can also be chosen or DWG Viewer can do it automatically. The layers in the document can be shown or hidden or grayed and the document marked up by drawing elliptical markers in red and text can be added with a yellow background. The anotation is saved in an anotation layer. The resulting document can be saved as a PDF with the annotations and printed. Zoom tools and a hand tool allow you to enlarge any section of the drawing and scroll around. DWG Viewer also includes a spotlight plug-in for searching DWG files saved in formats previous to AC 1015.
What's new in this version:
* Better Compatibility with DWG files.
* Ability to open Layouts as well as the Model
* Tool palette added:
* Arrow Tool for selection of mark-up and annotaion.
* Hand Tool for dragging the viewing area
* Elipse Tool for mark-up in red
* Text tool for Annotation with yellow background fill
* Zoom Tool for zooming in and out
* 1:1 Tool for returning to 1:1 scale view.
* Spotlight Plug-In for searching AutoCAD files saved in formats previous to AC 1015 Save as PDF enabled.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
Review for Microspot DWG Viewer