mMedia is a media center for Mac OS X. With mMedia you can an easily access and view pictures, watch movies or listen to music. You can start watching an inserted DVD or a movie from your harddisk. You can view pictures from your latest holidays (for e.g. as a slideshow) while listening to your favorite music (from iTunes, harddisk or CD). mMedia offers you on the one hand the possibility to browse your iTunes playlists and on the other hand it offers you the possibilty to browse removable volumes / harddisk for music. You can also view pictures of a whole directory step by step. mMedia supports skins and is multilingual! You can create your own skin or language file easily and use them in mMedia. You can share your skin and language file over this website.
* Music - Uses iTunes for playing music. For internet radio, a internet connection is required.
* Movies - For watching DivX / XviD you need the Quicktime plugin.
* DVD - DVD player from Apple is being used.
* Pictures - You can watch pictures one by one or as a slideshow.
* Control - You can control mMedia with keyboard or ATI Remote Wonder. It also interacts with the application "EyeTV" from Elgato.
Additional features are the use of skins and several languages (German and English at the moment). You can create your own skin, language file and use them.
What's new in this version:
* New picture view
* New trailer view
* New category EyeTV
* Checks automatically for new mMedia updates
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later