Music Commander Description:
Have you ever been working away on your Mac but have to stop what you're doing, switch to iTunes and select a new song to play? What if you want to know what song is currently playing but don't want to switch apps to see? With Music Commander at your disposal, iTunes is just a click away. By simply clicking the Music Commander icon in the system menu bar, you have access to several iTunes commands.
With Music Commander, you can do the following:
• Open and Close iTunes easily
• Play or Pause the current song in the playlist
• Play the previous or next song in the playlist
• Switch playlists at any time
• Turn song shuffle on or off
• Change the song repeat mode to repeat all songs, a single song or no repeat at all
• Easily change iTunes volume
• Rate the current song
• View the current album name
• View the current artist name
• View the current song name
• View the album cover image for the currently playing album
Music Commander has gone social!
Music Commander now includes support for last.fm, Facebook and Twitter!
• Scrobble at anytime to last.fm
• Turn auto-scrobble on to automatically scrobble for you to last.fm as your music plays
• Post what you're listening to onto Facebook. Your post will include the track name, album name, album picture and a link to iTunes for others to get more information. You can even optionally add a comment.
• Want to tweet what you're playing? Now you can with Twitter integration! Simply select "Tweet Now" from the Music Commander menu.
Stop disrupting your work, get Music Commander today!
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X