NCLEX Stanford Review RN PN
NCLEX Stanford Review RN PN Description:
Pass NCLEX with 1 day of study! We guarantee it.
NCLEX Stanford Review, by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, is the only app which simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 4300 questions and answers are written by nurse educators based on this year's NCLEX examination.
The subject categories are exactly the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels - just like the actual examination.
NCLEX Stanford Review questions, answers, and rationales are professionally edited for quality and accuracy.
• New questions covering the 2014 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2014 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• 5000 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
• Review your exam scores and rationales.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
5-Star Reviews: "This app is packed with information and has a great layout. I found it easy to work my way through each test section and was able to retain the information quite well."
System Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor