It is the suitable replacement for Apple's Front Row:
- easy to use with a clean look and feel;
- direct access to movie / picture folder and volumes;
- support of Aperture, iPhoto, iTunes and Photos App media including DRM (bought or rented movies and TV shows);
- access to DLNA / UPnP media server and its media (pictures and videos);
- comfortable selection of DVDs, EyeTV movies, PDF documents, pictures and videos in all common formats.
MediaCenter and media presentations can be controlled by Apple remote control, "NV Remote" app for iPhone and iPod touch, trackpad, Magic mouse or keyboard.
Home entertainment as its purest - comfortable and relaxing, from the couch, armchair, bed or directly at the Apple computer!
DLNA gives access to media from DLNA / UPnP media servers like DS214play, Fritz!Box NAS, Plex, PS3, Serviio, Twonky, XBMC.
Internet gives access to plenty of internet offers: e.g. cinema movies, entertainment, music videos, news, television channels, live brodcasts, movie trailers.
Aperture, iPhoto and Photos App give access to their media with continuous presentations of pictures and videos.
iTunes allows it to (remote) control your music and to present (bought or rented) movies and TV shows.
Miro gives access to the video podcasts (RSS) added by the open source application Miro.
Picture / movie folder and volumes give access to pictures, DVDs, (EyeTV) movies, media shows and PDF documents.]]>
System Requirements: Apple Macintosh Computer (PowerPC or Intel)
Operating System Support: Mac OS X
Tags: mac, media center, front row, iphoto, itunes, eyetv, miro, dvd