Net Monitor Description:
A network utility for the rest of us.
* Net Monitor graphs a histogram of network activity of local and remote computers in a floating window, the Dock, the Menu Bar or in a regular window.
* Net Monitor is highly customizable.
* Traffic log, including html reports.
* Traffic Stopwatch.
* Traffic Calculator.
* Net Monitor includes special features for PPP interfaces, like connect/disconnect & auto reconnect. Features
* 7 Graph types, 5 Scaling options, Auto Scaling mode, 4 Scrolling directions, Transparency & Grid.
* Textual display of throughput, interval data through & total data through.
* Updates dynamically in sync with network configuration & Location.
* Automatically monitors primary network.
* Connection window for the control & display of connection status.
* Connection window display includes ip (local & remote), speed of connection & time connected.
* Connect/Disconnect from the Dock, the Menu Bar or the floating window.
* Display status of connection in the Dock & Menu Bar (including connection details via Tool tip).
* Display of time connected in the Menu Bar.
* Auto connect on startup.
* Auto disconnect on quit.
* Auto reconnect after sleep. Auto reconnect on disconnect by remote peer.
* Connect at a minimum speed. Configurable audio feedback for PPP events.
* Display of PPP log.
What's new in this version:
Fixed incorrect behavior of Graph Preferences Pane (since version 4.4.5).
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC
Review for Net Monitor