This is a free version of NiniX: a native MacOS X editor for the Notes Preferences file (more commonly known as the "Notes.INI" file on other platforms). Unlike other Notes platforms, the file on the Mac is not a text file and can NOT be edited with a regular text editor.
CAUTION: Editing your Notes Preferences can prevent Notes from launching or working properly. This tool should only be used by people who understand what the notes.ini file is, what it contains, and know what they want to do when they get into it. ALL users are strongly advised to make a backup copy of your Notes Preferences file before editing it in case a problem occurs.
* Written exclusively for MacOS X.
* New in 1.5! FontSize menu for increasing/decreasing the size of text in Notes with just one click.
* Add, Delete, and Edit values.
* Automatically locates the Notes 6 preference file, or use standard OS X navigation features to select a file manually.
* Sort by item names or values.
* Drag items around in the list to re-arrange them to easily see a set of values together without altering the saved preference file.
* New in 1.5! Application is nearly 50% smaller than NiniX 1.0
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.0 or higher, Lotus Notes (any version), Tiger Compatible