PDF to JPG Pro : The Batch PDF to Image Converter with Automation
PDF to JPG Pro : The Batch PDF to Image Converter with Automation Description:
PDF to JPG Pro is as simple as effective conversion tool for fastest ways to batch convert PDF documents into best quality images. PDF to JPG Pro has advance feature to set watch folder, where any incoming PDF documents will convert into images automatically in background. PDF to JPG Pro converts each PDF page as image and support to extract out raster images from PDF document. Supported image formats are JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP and others.
WATCH FOLDER: A Pro version automation feature.
Individuals, business or organizations are challenged to perform repetitive task like PDF to Image conversion. PDF to JPG Pro solves it with powerful, time saver watch folder automation feature. Set watch folder options and conversion settings. Where any incoming PDF files into assigned watched folder invokes PDF to image conversion in background and automatically gets converted as images into target folder.
- Very simple to use, Its a time saver. Set Watch Folder options once and run application in automation mode forever.
- Batch conversion of hundreds of PDF files at lightning fast speed.
- Option to extract images out of PDF documents. (PRO FEATURE)
- Add PDF files recursively from sub-folders into conversion list.
- An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted images in respective folders. While conversion PDF to JPG automatically creates intermediate directories of input PDF path in target folder with converted images.
- Conversion options to choose from Destination Image Types, Color Model, JPEG image Quality, Image Resolution and Page Range.
- Smart Color Model option. Convert PDF into images using RGB, CMYK and Gray color model. (PRO FEATURE)
- JPEG quality control. Set JPEG quality from lossless to least for JPEG and JPEG2000 image format. It allows you to control output image size and vi...
System Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Operating System Support: Mac OS X