PhotoFrame Pro Description:
PhotoFrame is the elegant solution for creating an unlimited variety of professional-quality image frames and border effects. Combine up to three frames designed by fine artists. Advanced features include real-time previews, intuitive controls, any-degree rotation and separate frame and border settings. Imports frames from any Auto F/X(tm) Photo/Graphic Edges volume or any JPEG file.
* PhotoFrame Pro 3.1 is a universal binary, meaning it can run natively on both PowerPC and Intel based Macintosh systems using Photoshop CS3. This provides for better performance and combatibility. If you use this release with Photoshop CS2 on an Intel based Mac it will run in Rosetta as well.
Improved File Format Support:
* PhotoFrame Pro 3.1 now supports 8 and 16 bit grayscale, RGB and CMYK files.
* This release will now automatically rotate frames when they are added to an image to match their orientation. This makes it easier to use PhotoFrames more...realistic frames, such as the free Instant Film Collection. There is also the addition of manual rotation buttons to the background palette.
Frame Grid Button:
* A button has been added to the frame palette making it easier to access the frame grid.
* PhotoFrame Pro 3.1 includes a new welcome screen and Show Me How menu that links to a series of new video tutorials to help users learn how to get the most out of PhotoFrame Pro 3.1.
* The following issues have been fixed in this version.
* Keyboard shortcuts for Move, Zoom, and Hand tool now work
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later