PhotoStickies puts all your favorite pictures on your desktop, as stickies, floating or even borderless. Sticky pictures may reside on your computer, or on the Internet. It displays live Web cams on your desktop, updates them automatically, and even records them like a VCR.
What you can do with PhotoStickies:
* Watch your favorite Webcams right on your desktop, keep an eye on the traffic or a weather cam.
* Place your children, on your desktop, your house, your boat, or your nuclear satellite.
* Use live Web cams as your living desktop picture, such as the Eiffel Tower or New York City, 5th Avenue.
Features at a Glance:
* Displays all image formats supported by Mac OS X
* Displays local images, pictures located on the Web or web cams
* Shows images as stickies or as desktop wallpaper
* Many live effects, e.g. alpha channels, transparency, color corrections
* Saveable states
* Internet-based list of new web cams
* Can run as a menu extra
What's new in this version:
* Improved: System-wide shortcut of Activate command in menu extra mode and shortcut of Hide User Interface command is now Control-Escape on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
* Improved: No more cache database is created in "~/Library/PhotoStickies/" on Mac OS X 10.5.
* Improved: Optimized for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and Mac OS X 10.5.
* Fixed: Experimental fading for "waiting" webcams disabled.
* Fixed: Filtering of GIF images possible again on Mac OS X 10.5.
* Removed: Support for Mac OS X 10.3.9 Panther.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC