Wondering how to make the most of the new iPod — the one that plays movies and music videos? Looking for an easy way to get your movies into an iTunes-compatible format? Not sure how to get the best results from QuickTime Pro?
Reformatting your movie collection into iPod-ready files is a cinch with Podner. Just drag your movie files to the Podner window, tweak the settings (if you want) then let Podner get to work. Afterwards, your movies show up in a special playlist in iTunes. Then, just let iTunes synchronize with your iPod and you’re good to go. It’s all in a day’s work for you and Podner.
Still waiting for your new iPod, or just want to use iTunes to manage your movies? Podner can retune your movie files (even AVI and DivX, when installed) while preserving their original quality.
- MPEG-4 and H.264 export to iPod
- H.264 singlepass and multipass support
- MPEG Muxed Audio Support (New!)
- Variable quality export
- Poster frame support during encoding process
- iTunes integration — processed files are sent to iTunes
- And more!
What’s New in this Version
- Visual feedback during drag and drop to Podner window
- Drag and drop to the Podner Dock and Finder icons
- MPEG muxed audio support
- Frame rate is correctly calculated for MPEG movie files
- Frame rate is correctly capped at 30 frames per second in all situations
- Podner will no longer accept movie files that have been protected by their creator
- Aspect ratios below 4:3 will now be correctly preserved
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.4 or later