PodUtil is (another) management program for the Apple iPod. PodUtil can copy the music from your iPod back to your computer. While doing so, it can organise your music by artist and/or album, and will also change the creator codes to match the one of your favourite MP3 player.
PodUtil 2.5.2 includes an advanced copying mode, which allows you to precisely specify how your music is organised and also lets you rename the files based on the song's ID tags, and can also rebuild your iPod's playlists in iTunes!
Supports all music formats iPod does, including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, Audible, etc.
What's new in this version:
* Better wording in some areas of the program.
* When registering, whitespace before/after the name/serial number doesn't affect validation.
* "Attempt Copy into 'Errors' folder" feature now works correctly.
* If a file exists where PodUtil wants to copy a song, it asks what to do instead of getting scared and skipping it. Fixes many "disappearing songs" problems.
* Errors window now closes on Cmd-W (Mac) or Ctrl-W (Windows).
* PodUtil keeps track of whether a song has been copied successfully, and you can check in a song's "Get Info" window.
* "Re-Copy Copied Songs" added (in Copy Settings). If checked, PodUtil will attempt to copy songs that have already been successfully copied in that session. If not, it skips them and marks them with a blue "Already Copied" icon.
* Improved overall program responsiveness slightly when copying.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
Review for PodUtil