Project Track Description:
Project Track is a database for programmers customed designed to hold multiple projects so you can track your changes, registrations, and bug lists as you develop your software products. Each of the projects in the database has four sub-databases attached to it. One for bug, customer and development note, and an eMail log.
What's new in this version:
* Changed Entourage email body setting to use Clipboard (paste).
* Customer email fixing.
* Bug List for contextuals works the same as DEV list now (selection not needed).
* In DEV list you can change the Status without having to select the line first. Multi-selections still work.
* When changing lists, corrected scrollbar position
* Added date control to the customer entry (so you can enter in a previous date)
* Now uses the email template name as the subject for the email (external)
* To get Entourage to make a boilerplate look nice, select HTML format for the message.
* Added Registration Numbers folder to Application Support:Project Track (see Help file detail)
* Added "Message Body via Clipboard" to the external email preferences
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.2 or higher