PTCB Test Prep
PTCB Test Prep Description:
PTCB Test Prep is to help you prepare the prepare The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam. With its exclusive intuitive UI, you can take the mock test and get the real exam experience. The study mode is even better, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, get instant response. The best part for this app is it allows you to concentrate on your incorrect questions only. Add them to your favorite module and practice your own weak points again and again, that's way more efficient than the traditional quiz app. You can increase confidence and reduce test anxiety by being fully prepared for the test experience.
- 1000+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace
- Exam mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring, review your exam question with answer and explanation
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam is a nationally accredited certification exam for pharmacy technicians offered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board. Individuals who pass the exam are given the designation CPhT (certified pharmacy technician). A certificate and a wallet card are sent to newly certified pharmacy technicians approximately six to eight weeks after taking the exam. Once you are certified, your certification is valid for two years.
In order to take the exam, candidates must meet certain eligibility requirements specified by the PTCB. These requirements are:
Candidates must have a high school diploma or its equivalent (e.g., a GED or foreign diploma).
No felony conviction.
No drug or pharmacy related convictions, including m...
System Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor